Khloe Alexandra Kardashian is an American television personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, and entrepreneur. As of 2007, she has starred with her family in the reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Take a look below for 30 more interesting and fascinating facts about Khloe Kardashian.
1. The success of Keeping Up with the Kardashians has led to the creation of spin-offs such as Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons.
2. From September, 2009, to October, 2016, Khloe was married to basketball player Lamar Odom, who she married one month after they first met.
3. The two starred in their own reality television series, Khloe & Lamar.
4. In 2009, Khloe participated in the second season of The Celebrity Apprentice, finishing 10th out of 16 candidates by being fired by Donald Trump.
5. In 2012, Khloe co-hosted the second season of the U.S. adaption of The X Factor with actor Mario Lopez.
6. Khloe is heavily involved in the retail and fashion industries with her sisters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian.
7. In 2016, she hosted her own talk show, Kocktails with Khloe, and stars int he health and fitness docu-series Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian.
8. Her mother is of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry, while her father was a third-generation Armenian American.
9. In 1994, her father garnered public attention as a defense lawyer for football player O.J. Simpson during his murder trial.
10. As a teenager, Khloe attended Marymount High School, which is a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles.
11. She left the high school and enrolled in a home-based school after her sisters graduation. When she was 17 years old, she earned a GED on year in advance of what would have been her ordinary graduation date.
12. In 2001, she suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident. She went through the windscreen and suffered a severe concussion, causing long term memory loss.
13. Khloe is currently in a relationship with basketball player Tristan Thompson.
14. She supports the recognition of the Armenian Genocide and has visited the memorial of the victims in Yerevan, Armenia.
15. In April, 2015, she went with her sister Kim and her brother-in-law, Kanye West, to Jerusalem for the baptism of her niece, North, in the Armenian Apostolic Church at the Cathedral of St. James.
16. On March 4, 2007, she was arrested for driving under the influence.
17. On July 18, 2008, Khloe turned herself in and reported to jail to serve time for violation of her probation. She faced a sentence of up to 30 days and enrollment in an alcohol treatment program within three weeks of her release from jail.
18. Her father was diagnosed with esophageal cancer only eight weeks before he passed away. The stress following her father’s death made Khloe’s hair fall out and she needed to wear wigs and extensions for some time after that.
19. Her mother married Olympian Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn Jenner, in 1991, expanding the family.
20. Because of the marriage, Khloe has two half sisters,Kendall and Kylie Jenner, three stepbrothers, Burt, Brandon and Brody Jenner, and one stepsister, Casey Jenner.
21. Khloe is known as the voice of reason among her sisters and for her sarcastic remarks.
22. When she married Lamar Odom, they didn’t have to pay for their lavish wedding since E! network covered everything in order to have the rights to air the wedding on a E! TV special.
23. They made $300,000 for the wedding after selling the exclusive rights of their wedding photos to OK! Magazine.
24. She has fertility issues, which were shared on their reality show. She was seen going to a fertility doctor, who told her that she had a low egg count.
25. In June, 2009, Khloe and her sisters teamed up with the Natural Products Association to create a teeth whitening pen called Idol White.
26. She posted nude for PETA in one of their “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaigns in 2009.
27. At 5’10”, Khloe is the tallest of all the Kardashian sister.
28. She has a play named after her. It’s called, “Khloe Kardashian Meets The Easter Bunny: An American Play.”
29. In September, 2010, Khloe Kardashian and her sisters released another clothing line, K-Dash on QVC.
30. Khloe and her then-husband Lamar released a unisex fragrance called Unbreakable in February, 2011. According to reports, Lamar chose the name, saying that’s how their relationship is.