Kourtney Mary Kardashian is an American television personality, socialite, businesswoman and model. In 2007, her family and her were picked to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim take New York. Take a look below for 30 more fun and interesting facts about Kourtney Kardashian.
2. The Kardashian sisters have launched several clothing collections and fragrances, and released the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010.
3. Kourtney and her sisters are very popular on social media, from which they derive most of their revenue by endorsing products such as waist slimming pants, beauty products, Coca-Cola and prescription drugs, for which they are paid between $75,000 and $300,000 per post on Instagram Facebook and Twitter.
4. Kourtney attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles.
5. When she graduated high school, she moved to Dallas, Texas, to attend the Southern Methodist University for two years.
6. She lived in Tucson, Arizona, where she graduated fro the University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in Theater Arts and a minor in Spanish.
7. In 1994, her father garnered public attention as an additional defense lawyer for football player O.J. Simpson during his murder trial.
8. She first became known to reality television audiences on the 2005 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, on which she earned money for charity.
9. Kourtney and her mother opened children’s clothing boutiques called Smooch in the Los Angeles area and New York City. The boutiques carry the brand Crib Rock Couture.
10. With sisters Kim and Khloe, she co-owns and operates D-A-S-H, a clothing boutique in Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, and a pop-up store in the Hamptons.
11. In August, 2010, Kourtney announced that her sisters and her were working on another clothing line called K-Dash, which was sold on QVC.
12. She made her acting debut with a guest appearance on the ABC show One Life to Live on March 28. 2011.
13. Kourtney and her sisters are spokeswomen for the diet supplement Quick Trim, for weight loss.
14. She also represents the skincare line PerfectSkin with her sisters, which was developed by Dr. Ron DiSalvo for Perfect Science Labs.
15. She began dating Scott Disick in 2006, when they met at friend Joe Francis’ house party in Mexico.
16. The couple have had an on-again, off-again relationship all throughout the filming of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians show.
17. Kourtney gave birth to their first son, Mason Dash Disick, on December 14, 2009.
18. Mason’s birth, by Beverly Hills doctor Paul Crane, was filmed and aired during the 4th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
19. In early 2010, Kourtney believed that Disick had an alcohol problem. After regularly attending therapy and temporarily giving up alcohol, Disick and Kourtney reconciled and continued their relationship.
20. On July 8, 2012, Kourtney gave birth to their second child, daughter Penelope Scotland Disick.
21. On December 14, 2014, Kourtney gave birth to their third child, a son, Reign Aston Disick.
22. When she was 5 years old, she fell of a swing and broke her collarbone.
23. Kourtney had a bowl haircut until the age of 6, which she says made her look like a boy.
24. She was the first Kardashian sibling to graduate from university.
25. Kourtney likes her house and belonging to be neat and organized. Even the contents of her fridge have to be lined up neatly.
26. She has to get most of her clothes adjusted by a tailor because she’s so small.
27. She says that she has a major fear of spiders and that she didn’t go into one bathroom once for two months because she saw one in there.
28. Kourtney admits to being so indecisive that she once drove around for two hours because she couldn’t decide where to eat dinner.
29. Before she believed that she was really pregnant, Kourtney took 20 pregnancy tests.
30. Her favorite breakfast is steel-cut oats and she eats it almost every morning.