Gesomon is a Mollusk Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and crazy facts about Gesomon from Digimon.
1. It has the shape of a squid and inhabits the depths of the Net Ocean.
2. Although it is feared as the “White Demon of the Depths”, it is highly intelligent and will not harm Digimon outside of its territory.
3. However, if they seem to cross into its territory even for a moment, it will attack them like a fierce, raging god.
4. For its attack style it specializes in “Hit and Away”, in which it inflicts a single blow and then immediately withdraws
5. Gesomon resembles a white version of the European squid (Loligo vulgaris).
6. It has grey markings on the front of its mantle, metal tubes wrapping around its mantles and jaws where its mantle meets the arms.
7. Its tentacle pads have three claws.
8. A Gesomon attacked the kids shortly after they returned from the Digital World and were heading home. He was a servant of Myotismon dispatched to search the waterways around the area where the Eighth Child was thought to live in. Gomamon digivolved to Ikkakumon in order to fight and destroy him after a short exchange of blows.
9. Due to Arukenimon’s post-Christmas blitz, many Digimon were released into the Real World around the globe, including an Gesomon and several other Aquatic Digimon in Australia, where he and an Ebidramon were caught on the news attacking a cargo ship. Joe and Cody travel to Australia for their part of the cleanup effort, where they find the Gesomon and Ebidramon, now joined by a Shellmon, attacking the DigiDestined Derek and his Crabmon. Fortunately, Ikkakumon and Armadillomon are able to drive the wild Digimon away, and then scare them back to the Digital World after defeating the Scorpiomon defending the Spire.
10. Gesomon digivolves from Syakomon and can digivolve to MarineDevimon.