Gesomon X a Mollusk Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Take a look below for 5 crazy and interesting facts about Gesomon X from Digimon.
1. Because the toxins within its body have elevated, they have also eaten away at its body, transforming it into a very dangerous being.
2. Although it rushes about wildly within its territory as it pleases, it will extend its long tentacles, even outside of its territory, and bite nearby Digimon without wasting its breath, injecting its toxins and completely paralyzing them.
3. It often results in being non-fatal simply because the body stops moving, but sometimes, they will instinctively prey upon things with the multi-layered teeth portions of their mouths, and it acquired its “Mad Viking”.
4. Gesomon X is an altered version of Gesomon.
5. Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media. Some media shorten the “(X-Antibody)” to “X-Antibody” or leave out entirely.