Silicobra is a Ground-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves into Sandaconda starting at level 36. Take a look below for 9 amazing and awesome facts about Silicobra.
1. Silicobra resembles a small snake.
2. Its body is mostly brownish white with a few darker spots.
3. It has oval green eyes with black pupils, each one surrounded by a brown spot similar to a sand stain and a brown protuberant ridge above it.
4. Paired with its crooked downward mouth, its face is similar to a frown.
5. It also has two big nostrils.
6. It has a dark yellow pouch around its neck, which it uses to store sand, being able to store more than 17 pounds in it.
7. Silicobra collects sand by swallowing it and is able to shoot it from its nostrils, an ability it uses to blind predators so it can escape by burrowing into the ground.
8. Silicobra resembles various snakes, and the sand pouch around its neck is similar to the hood of a cobra.
9. Silicobra may be a combination of silicon (basic constituent of sand) and cobra. It may also incorporate silt.