Cerberumon Werewolf Mode is a Demon Man Digimon. Take a look below for 7 amazing and interesting facts about Cerberumon Werewolf Mode from Digimon.
1. A mutation of Cerberumon, who resides in the Dark Area and is known as the “Watchdog of Hell”.
2. It is feared that the data born from the “malice of humans”, overflowing on the Internet as text and images, could have an impact on the Digital World, so it mutated into this form in order to guard against the influx of that data.
3. Its entire body, covered in a living shell, immediately became capable of walking on twos, and its data was rewritten into a strong body in which both of its arms have developed so that they can crunch through evil-tainted data.
4. Cerberumon Werewolf Mode is a bipedal version of Cerberumon, taking cues from the werewolf, which is a wolf-human hybrid.
5. The heads that were previously on its shoulders are now its hands, equipped with cannons in their mouths.
6. It also now has a humanoid face under its mask.
7. It has claw-like spikes on its shoulders and boots with claws on the upper part of them while its tail resembles that of a wolf.