St. Peters Bay is a municipality that holds community status in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Take a look below for 5 interesting and awesome facts about St. Peters Bay, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
1. It was incorporated in 1953.
2. St. Peters Bay is well known for its annual Blueberry Festival and Parade, which draws in tourists and locals alike.
3. A popular tourist attraction in St Peters is the shops at St Peters landing, which were opened in 2005 after a major dredging and restructuring project surrounding the bay and the bridge.
4. Today this reclaimed land constitutes a locale for summer shops and businesses.
5. The community is served mainly by Prince Edward Island Route 2 and Prince Edward Island Route 16 with other areas of the province.