Darkdramon is a Cyborg Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and fun facts about Darkdramon from Digimon.
1. It is believed to be the weapon of last resort for the mechanized “D-Brigade”, and its right hand is equipped with the “Gigastick Lance”, which rivals Gallantmon’s holy lance “Gram”.
2. Although this is information that stubbornly remains part of the rumor mill, it is said that a Tankdramon, shot down during an operation to eliminate a “target” designated “Codename: BAN-TYO”, was retrieved and digivolved to Darkdramon at the D-Brigade research facility it was left at.
3. It seems that, on the verge of its digivolution, a large quantity of “Dark Matter” was applied, and, after its digivolution, it ran wild and broke out, so currently, even the D-Brigade cannot secure Darkdramon’s whereabouts.
4. It is said that, even now, it is hunting “Codename: BAN-TYO”…
5. Darkdramon can be fought as an optional boss on Livilus Island and is a digivolution in Agumon’s line. For Agumon to digivolve to Darkdramon, the player must defeat Darkdramon in the optional battle, have digivolved to BlueMeramon, defeated 40 or more Dragon’s Roar and Metal Empire Digimon, reached level 40, walked 8000+ steps, have opened 40+ treasure chests, used the Attack command 130 times or more, have a STR of 700 or higher and a DEF of 500 or higher.
6. Darkdramon digivolves from Megadramon. In order to digivolve to Darkdramon, your Digimon must be at least level 52, with 12000 Dark experience and 9000 Machine experience.
7. Darkdramon DigiFuses from Gigadramon, Megadramon, Triceramon, and Tankmon, and can DigiFuse to Chaosmon with BanchoLeomon.
8. A Darkdramon is found in Mod Cape and is a friendly rival of BanchoLeomon, who had told Darkdramon about the Hero and that they invited him to live in the City. Darkdramon is jealous that the tamer had invited BanchoLeomon before him but states that he’ll join the City too if they help him to defeat his rival, as he has lost twice to him before. He first requests to spar against a Digimon with a Hand-To-Hand attack, then a Digimon with a sword and then a Digimon with a cape. A useful Digimon that has all three is for the Hero to get a BanchoLeomon of their own. Each time the Hero comes with a requested Digimon, Darkdramon fights them but loses each time, as well as losing to his rival after gaining experience in fighting Digimon with those traits. After the third loss, Darkdramon states that he had lost sight of his goal and that the only way he can win is to believe in himself. Suddenly, BanchoLeomon arrives and states that he knew about the training Darkdramon had been doing, which is why he considers Darkdramon is be his greatest rival. The two then fight, with Darkdramon finally defeating his rival. Darkdramon then joins the City.
9. Darkdramon digivolves from Megadramon and also DNA digivolve from Cannondramon, Assaultmon, and Tankdramon. Darkdramon can DNA digivolve to Chaosmon with BanchoLeomon.
10. A Darkdramon was still trying to complete its “Codename: BAN-TYO” mission and became known for appearing when powerful entities would clash, after which it would destroy the area. When LadyDevimon and an Angewomon clash over who gets to eat a cake at a Digitamamon’s restaurant, the Darkdramon suddenly arrives and tries to destroy it. LadyDevimon and Angewomon team up to try and stop the Darkdramon and whilst fighting them, it suddenly retreats.