Minccino is a Normal type Pokemon introduced in Generation V. It evolves into Cinccino when exposed to a Shiny Stone. Take a look below for 25 fascinating and interesting facts about Minccino.
1. Minccino is a furry, gray chinchilla like Pokemon with scruffs of fur on its head and neck.
2. It has large ears on the sides of its head with red insides partly covered by tufts of fur.
3. It has large, brown eyes and a small, dot-like nose.
4. Its limbs are somewhat rounded and small, and its ears and tail have white tips.
5. The tail is also long and particularly furry.
6. This tail acts like a broom as Minccino uses it to clean its den.
7. It also brushes another Minccino with its tail to greet it.
8. It prefers clean habitats, and it is obsessed with cleaning dirty items.
9. It can also use its tail to perform it and its evolved form’s former signature move, Tail Slap.
10. The Poké Toy item is based on Minccino’s tail.
11. It is possible for the Minccino that appears in the “world of Pokémon” intro in Pokémon Black and White to be Shiny.
12. Minccino and its evolution Cinccino were designed by Atsuko Nishida.
13. Minccino is the only Pokémon to be part of the “world of Pokémon” intro that evolves in its games’ sequel, evolving into Cinccino between the events of Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
14. Minccino is based on a chinchilla. Its tail may be based on feather dusters or brooms, as they use their tails to clean their dens.
15. Minccino may be a combination of mini (referring to its miniature size), mink (an animal known for its fur and its use in women’s clothing), or mince (to make smaller), and chinchilla or chino cloth. The suffix -ino or -cino is also a diminutive to denote something small.
16. Bianca’s Minccino debuted in Minccino-Neat and Tidy!, where he was initially a wild Pokémon. He stole Ash’s new Badge case in order to clean it, and ultimately got caught in one of Bianca’s Poké Balls.
17. A Minccino with the ability to Sing appeared in PK22. It would frequently sing, causing Meowth and Team Rocket’s other Pokémon to fall asleep, which would make it angry and puff up, much like the roles of Jigglypuff and Marill.
18. Multiple Minccino appeared in There’s a New Gym Leader in Town!. They were among the Pokémon at Cheren’s Trainers’ School scared by the loud intercom.
19. Minccino debuted in In The Shadow of Zekrom!, under the ownership of a child. It was seen running alongside some children in the streets of Nuvema Town.
20. A little boy’s Minccino appeared in A Connoisseur’s Revenge!, where it was being examined by an S-class Pokémon Connoisseur. Multiple Trainers’ Minccino were also among the Pokémon seen at a Poké Mart near Castelia City.
21. A Minccino appeared in Battling for the Love of Bug-Types!.
22. A Minccino appeared in Iris’s flashback in Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!. It was one of her many Pokémon friends as a little girl back in the Village of Dragons.
23. Three Minccino appeared in Gotta Catch A Roggenrola!.
24. A Minccino appeared in A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition!, under the ownership of a participant in a fishing competition.
25. A Minccino appeared in Mannes’s garden in White—Victini and Zekrom and Black—Victini and Reshiram.