Brad Goreski is a celebrity fashion stylist and television personality. In 2015, he joined “Fashion Police” as a new co-host. Take a look below for 20 more interesting and fascinating facts about Brad Goreski.
1. His interest in fashion began at the age of 12, when he picked up his first “Vogue.”
2. After moving to Los Angeles from Canada, he studied art history at the University of Southern California, later receiving internships at Vogue and W magazines in New York.
3. Upon graduation, Goreski was hired as the west coast assistant at Vogue.
4. His clients include Jessica Alba, Demi Moore, Christina Ricci, Rashida Jones, Kaley Cuoco and Minka Kelly.
5. He was also the star of “It’s a Brad, Brad World,” the Bravo docudrama about his life and career.
6. In 2012, Goreski released his memoir, “Born to be Brad,” and was also named the exclusive brand stylist for Kate Spade NY.
7. In addition, Goreski frequently contributes editorial work to various magazines, including InStyle, Details, BlackBook, and LA Confidential.
8. In 2014, Goreski was named a new co-host of “Fashion Police” on the E! Network.
9. Originally from Port Perry, he now divides his time between Los Angeles and New York City, where he lives with his husband, Gary Janetti, and their dog, Penelope.
10. The stylist is known for his dapper way of dressing, often including bow ties and bright suits within his daywear.
11. While studying at the George Brown College in Toronto, he became addicted to cocaine and alcohol.
12. After completing his graduation, he got a job at the Vogue as its West Coast assistant.
13. In 2012, he acted as one of the judges at the Miss Universe pageant show.
14. He has a dog named Penelope.
15. He owns over 125 pairs of shoes.
16. The item that he has had for the longest amount of time is his Alexander McQueen polo T-shirt which he bought in the late 1990s.
17. He has supported the non-profit organization “The Trevor Project” and “Much Love Animal Rescue.”
18. Brad Goreski works out every day at the gym. Earlier, he used to do many weight exercises and attended Barry’s Boot Camp.
19. He maintains a clean and healthy diet and drinks plenty of water.
20. He also takes Biotin, Dr. Barbara Sturm Skin Food, and Ester-C to balance out his vitamin requirements.