Nils Allen “Booboo” Stewart Jr. is an American actor. He is known for playing Seth Clearwater, a werewolf in “The Twilight Saga”, Warpath in “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” and Jay in the Disney television movies “Descendants,” “Descendants 2,” and “Descendants 3.” Take a look below for 22 more interesting and fun facts about Booboo Stewart.
1. Stewart was born in Beverly Hills, California.
2. His father, Nils Allen Stewart, is a professional stuntman.
3. His younger sister, Fivel, is also an actress and recently appeared in the second season of the Netflix original dramedy “Atypical.”
4. His mother has Japanese, Chinese, and Korean ancestry and his father has Russian, Scottish, and Blackfoot ancestry.
5. Stewart was a former member of T-Squad, a Disney hip-hop/pop group, and performed with his sisters, Fivel and Maegan, as part of “TSC” (The Stewart Clan).
6. During 2006 to 2010, Stewart appeared or starred in several independent, direct to video or television films.
7. He also hosted six episodes of the children’s show “Blue Dolphin Kids” in Hawaii, and did stunt work on several films including the 2006 film “Zoom” and the 2007 film “Beowulf.”
8. He had roles on episodes of “Steve Harvey’s Big Time Challenge,” “ER”, “Dante’s Cove,” “Everybody Hates Chris,” and “R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour.”
9. Stewart also toured with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus on her Best of Both Worlds Tour featuring the Jonas Brothers and in the Camp Rock Freestyle Jam concert series.
10. He recorded the opening theme for the Disney Channel Games 2008 titled “Let’s Go!”, and in 2010 “Under the Sea (from “The Little Mermaid”)” for the Disney recompilation disc DisneyMania 7.
11. He promoted clothes, as well as toys and games such as “Wii Fit” and “Hot Wheels.” He also played Roman in “Lab Rats: Elite Force.”
12. During 2006 to 2008, he was a member of the musical group T-Squad.
13. In 2010, Stewart appeared in the movie “Logan,” a coming of age story about two brothers. As well as portraying Seth Clearwater in “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,” the third installment of “The Twilight Saga” film series.
14. In 2012, Stewart starred in the movie “White Frog” as Nick Young, a teen with Asperger’s syndrome.
15. In 2013, he played the lead role in “Running Deer,” an award-winning short film produced and directed by Brent Ryan Green through Toy Gun Films.
16. Stewart also appeared in 2014’s “X-Men: Days of Future Past” acting as Warpath.
17. In 2013, Stewart appeared in “Space Warriors” alongside Danny Glover, Dermot Mulroney, Josh Lucas, Mira Sorvino. Directed by Sean McNamara.
18. In 2010, he was named a Celebrity Ambassador by the Muscular Dystrophy Association. In his role, Stewart is helping raise awareness in the fight against muscle diseases.
19. He is also part of MDA’s “Make a Muscle, Make a Difference” PSA campaign, being featured in print and TV advertisements.
20. He traveled to Perth, Australia for the Channel 7 Telethon, raising money for the Princess Margaret Hospital for Children.
21. He appeared in a PETA campaign, encouraging people to adopt animals rather than to buy them from pet stores.
22. He is involved in Four Green Steps, an environmental organization based in Canada.