Dina Manzo is an American television personality and entrepreneur. She is most known for appearing on The Real Housewives of New Jersey and her own party-planning television series Dina’s Party. Take a look below for 20 more fun and interesting facts about Dina Manzo.
1. Born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, the youngest of 11 children, Manzo at age 6 moves with her family to Wayne, New Jersey.
2. In 2007, Manzo and her then husband appeared in an episode of VH1’s My Fabulous Wedding.
3. In 2009, Manzo appeared in the first two seasons of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, a reality series focusing on a group of women living in New Jersey, before departing.
4. In 2014, Manzo returned for the sixth season.
5. In 2015, Manzo departed the series due to relocating to California.
6. In 2011, Manzo hosted the party-planning series Dina’s Party on HGTV. It was later cancelled after two seasons.
7. Manzo runs Project Ladybug, a nonprofit foundation that focuses on helping children diagnosed with cancer and their families pay for medical bills and other expenses.
8. In 2016, Manzo released a skincare product line titled Glow by Dina.
9. Manzo has appeared on The Real Housewives of New Jersey alongside her sibling Caroline Manzo, brother Chris Laurita, and sister-in-law Jacqueline Laurita.
10. Manzo has one daughter, Lexi Ioannou, born January 25, 1996.
11. In October 2012, Manzo separated from her then husband Tommy Manzo.
12. In February 2016, their divorce was finalized.
13. Manzo is close friends with former co-star Teresa Giudice.
14. Manzo is the godmother of Giudice’s daughter, Audriana.
15. In 2015, Manzo moved from Franklin Lakes, New Jersey to Malibu, California.
16. In May 2017, Manzo and her boyfriend Dave Cantin were the victims of a robbery at her home.
17. In 2019, Manzo’s Instagram insinuated that her and boyfriend Dave Cantin were married.
18. The 46-year-old has earned a net worth of $4.5 million in her career.
19. Dina and Tommy Manzo had a lavish wedding ceremony attended by 600 guests with a price tag of $1.1 million.
20. The wedding was featured in an episode of My Fabulous Wedding on VH1. Tommy and his brother run an event establishment business called The Brownstone, which consists of a bakery, catering company, and an event center.