Cacnea is a Grass type Pokemon introduced in Generation III. It evolves into Cacturne starting at level 32. Take a look below for 19 amazing and interesting facts about Cacnea.
1. Cacnea is a green, bipedal Pokemon with a round body and cactus like striations.
2. It has a dark green rhombus shape above its face, and six dark green rhombus shapes that ring around its waist.
3. It has dark circles around its eyes, and its mouth composed of several similar circles.
4. It has two dark green spikes on each side of its head, along with a yellow flower bud on top of its head.
5. Its two club-like arms that are ringed with dark green spikes, and its two stubby legs are dark green and conical.
6. Cacnea uses its thorny arms like hammers to attack its opponents.
7. The thorns allow it to use its former signature move, Needle Arm.
8. It is able to live in deserts for 30 days without any water, due to its body being able to store moisture.
9. The beauty and fragrance of its yellow flower depend on the harshness of its environment.
10. This flower releases a strong aroma to attract prey.
11. When prey approaches, Cacnea shoots sharp thorns to bring it down.
12. Cacnea and its evolution’s Egg Group (Grass and Human-Like) are unique.
13. Cacnea shares its category with Maractus. They are both known as the Cactus Pokémon.
14. Cacnea is based on a barrel cactus and possibly a jack-o’-lantern.
15. Cacnea may be a combination of cactus and its Japanese name.
16. Cacnea debuted in A Poached Ego!. James caught it after he had to release his Weezing, alongside Jessie’s Arbok, to protect a group of Ekans and Koffing that were freed from a Pokémon Poacher. In Once There Were Greenfields, James gave Cacnea to Gardenia in order to master Drain Punch.
17. Cacnea debuted in Creeping Past Cacnea.
18. A Trainer’s Cacnea appeared in Always Keep Whiscash on You for Emergencies.
19. A Cacnea appeared in Battle Between Student and Master!.