Rolycoly is a Rock-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves into Carkol starting at level 18, which evolves into Coalossal starting at level 34. Take a look below for 15 interesting and amazing facts about Rolycoly.
1. Rolycoly resembles a small piece of coal.
2. It has a single orange eye, while the rest of its body is black.
3. It has a rugged exterior, and lacks any limbs.
4. Its lower body has a wheel, which it rolls on and uses for movement.
5. Rolycoly was first discovered 400 years ago in a coal mine.
6. It races around caves in the rough rocky terrain like a unicycle, burning through the red coal that sustains it.
7. Its red eye can illuminate dark areas.
8. Until about 100 years ago, every house in Galar had a Rolycoly.
9. The coal it drops can be used for cooking and heating up homes.
10. Rolycoly’s popularity continues even to modern day as it is used for outdoor activities.
11. It is a natural enemy to Dwebble.
12. Rolycoly is the only Pokémon that may have Flash Fire as an Ability to not be a Fire-type.
13. Rolycoly and its evolved forms share their category with Torkoal. They are all known as the Coal Pokémon.
14. Rolycoly may be based on coal and a wheel.
15. Rolycoly may be a combination of roly-poly and coal.