Carkol is a dual-type Rock/Fire Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Rolycoly starting at level 18 and evolves into Coalossal starting at level 34. Take a look below for 11 fascinating and awesome facts about Carkol.
1. Carkol resembles a minecart.
2. It has a head with two triangular eyes and a mouth.
3. Behind its head is a small mountain of coal, atop a body of black stone.
4. It has four wheel-like legs which it moves on.
5. Carkol forms coal inside of its body and frequently drops said coal.
6. People in the Galar region once used its coal to fuel their lives.
7. It can move faster than 18 mph (30 km/h), and can breath flames hotter than 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit (1,000 degrees Celsius).
8. Carkol and its evolutionary relatives share their category with Torkoal. They are all known as the Coal Pokémon.
9. Carkol appears to based off a mine cart filled with coal.
10. Carkol may be a combination of car, cart, carbon, and coal. It may be a pun on charcoal.
11. A Worker’s Carkol appeared in Assistant.