Skwovet is a Normal-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves into Greedent starting at level 24. Take a look below for 15 fun and fascinating facts about Skwovet.
1. Skwovet is a squirrel like Pokemon.
2. It is grayish-brown in color, with a large fluffy tail, which is dark-grayish-brown at the top.
3. Skwovet has a light-grayish-brown underbelly, and the color extends to its mouth and parts of its cheeks.
4. Its cheeks are normally stuffed with berries.
5. It has two orange freckles underneath each eye and an orange nose.
6. Its ears are similar in color with its tail, and they have orange insides.
7. Using its special cheeks, Skwovet can stuff a tremendous amount of food and can stretch to many times its normal volume.
8. When they are not eating berries, they spit out the seeds in the rich soil in order to cultivate berry trees.
9. Skwovet and its evolved form Greedent are the only known Pokémon capable of using the move Stuff Cheeks.
10. Skwovet may be based on an Eastern gray squirrel, an invasive species in Great Britain.
11. Skwovet may be a combination of squirrel and covet.
12. Skwovet debuted in JN013, where it was lured in by Ash’s scones and then caught by Goh while eating one of them. It reappeared in JN021 and JN023; in the latter episode, it was revealed to have stolen food from Goh’s other Pokémon.
13. A Skwovet will appear in M23.
14. Two Skwovet appeared in Buddy, with one under the ownership of a Schoolgirl and the other under the ownership of a Trainer.
15. Skwovet debuted in a flashback in the Sword & Shield chapter, where it was seen in the Slumbering Weald.