Greedent is a Normal-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Skwovet starting at level 24. Take a look below for 14 fun and amazing facts about Greedent.
1. Greendent is a bipedal squirrel like Pokemon with a tan and brown plump body, a buck tooth, yellow nose, stumpy limbs, and a huge tail larger than its body.
2. It has a darker brown area on its cheeks that can also be found on its chest, the underside of its tail, and the tips of its ears.
3. Its fur is fluffy and messy.
4. It also has yellow freckles on its big cheeks and yellow inside of its ears.
5. Its eyes are a black oval-shape with white pupils, with a ring of light brown fur surrounding them.
6. True to their name, Greedent are extremely greedy and gluttonous.
7. Greedent stuff their tails with so many Berries, that these berries fall out constantly, especially when it is hit or faints.
8. Dimwitted, Greedent will not often notice the loss of their food they store.
9. Its sharp teeth are strong enough to gnaw through the strongest of berry shells.
10. Greedent and its pre-evolved form Skwovet are the only known Pokémon capable of using the move Stuff Cheeks.
11. Greedent may be based on the Eurasian red squirrel, a species of squirrel that is endangered in Great Britain.
12. Greedent may be a combination of greed and rodent.
13. A Greedent will appear in M23.
14. A Trainer’s Greedent appeared in Buddy.