Obstagoon is a dual-type Dark/Normal Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Galarian Linoone when leveled up at night starting at level 35. It is the final form of Galarian Zigzagoon. Take a look below for 13 awesome and interesting facts about Obstagoon.
1. Obstagoon is a black and white, bipedal Pokemon.
2. Its head sits forward of its body on a long, thick neck; it has a pointed snout like a badger.
3. It has a thicker coat of gray fur around its forearms and lower legs, as well as around its back, and most of its chest like a vest.
4. It is said that Obstagoon’s evolution is the result of the Galarian Linoone’s survival instinct being honed from competition and harsh conditions of the Galar region.
5. While combative to the extreme, it doesn’t attack often as it prefers taunting an opponent into attacking first.
6. When that happens, it will take a threatening pose posture by crossing its arms and then releasing a staggering voice that would cause any opponent to flinch.
7. This is known as its signature move Obstruct.
8. By using the move, it skillfully throws opponents off guard before countering with its sharp claws.
9. Obstagoon are known to duel against Pangoro.
10. Obstagoon appears to based on a European badger.
11. Its humanoid traits, color scheme, and exposed tongue may also be inspired by Glam rock bands.
12. Obstagoon may be a combination of obstacle or Obstruct and raccoon or goon.
13. An Obstagoon first appeared in the Sword & Shield chapter, where it was seen harassing a group of Wooloo. It was stopped by Sōdo and his Sirfetch’d.