Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is an Ancient Dragon Digimon. Take a look below for 10 incredible and fun facts about Imperialdramon Dragon Mode from Digimon.
1. It is an ultimate Digimon that existed in ancient times.
2. There is a clear distinction between it and other Digimon in terms of existence or ability.
3. Also, Imperialdramon is called the Dragon Mode, but there seems to exist a “Fighter Mode” that is able to liberate all of its power.
4. However, it is said that that form has never been seen.
5. Due to its immense power, controlling it is next to impossible, and depending on how it is raised, it may become a savior or a god of destruction.
6. It wields the “Positron Laser” on its back.
7. Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is a winged, draconic, quadrupedal Digimon. Its red mask, black armor, and blue skin is reminiscent of Paildramon, one of its possible previous forms, and it has the Positron Laser on its back.
8. In Digimon World 2, Imperialdramon Dragon Mode has blue legs that aren’t covered in armor.
9. Imperialdramon DM is an Air Neutral type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from Paildramon and can DNA digivolve to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode with one of Rosemon, Seraphimon, HerculesKabuterimon, Magnadramon, or Phoenixmon, or to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode with Magnamon. Mega level Digimon can’t poop but if Piedmon’s experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
10. Imperialdramon DM DNA digivolves from Paildramon and Dinobeemon and can DNA digivolve to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode with HerakleKabuterimon.