Ikkakumon is a Sea Animal Digimon. Take a look below for 10 incredible and fascinating facts about Ikkakumon from Digimon.
1. It is a sea animal Digimon that was discovered in the computer of an Arctic exploration base.
2. Its thick fur and stout body are structured so that it can endure even freezing lands.
3. Its sharp horn is made of “Mithril”, one of the rare metals, and the skin under its fur is just as hard.
4. The portions of its soles where its claws attach are heat tops that are able to give off high temperatures at will.
5. As such, it’s able to maintain a tight footing when on ice, but it isn’t able to move very nimbly.
6. When in battle, it will intimidate the opponent with an impressive roar similar to a lion’s.
7. Ikkakumon resembles a cross between a walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) and a polar bear (Ursus maritimus).
8. It has long ears and a single horn on its head similar to a unicorn.
9. Ten years before the events of the series, a Gomamon emerged from the water and digivolved into Ikkakumon where it attacked Spencer Damon’s group (it had become enraged after Akihiro Kurata shot at one of the Digimon).
10. An Ikkakumon outside the Frost Cathedral asks the Hero to find Seraphimon and ask it why it closed down its restaurant and to try and convince it to re-open it so that it can order and eat more of Seraphimon’s food. After finding Serpahimon in Dead End Town the Hero learns that Seraphimon closed the restaurant as it had to face its greatest ever mission as an Angel Digimon. Inspired by the fact that Ikkakumon wanted to eat its food again, Serpahimon joins the City and declares that it had found its new holy mission. After learning this, Ikkaumon excitedly joins the City as well and when the Hero talks to Ikkakumon whilst in the City, Ikkaumon will lower the Hero’s partner Digimon’s hunger.