Flybeemon is an Insectoid Digimon. Take a look below for 10 crazy and fascinating facts about Flybeemon from Digimon.
1. It armor-digivolved through the power of the “Digi-Egg of Knowledge”.
2. It is a mythical Digimon that is said to have evolved in a mutant-like manner due to the power of the Digi-Egg when Kunemon emerged in large numbers.
3. It is extremely rare to encounter Honeybeemon or Butterflymon with this species.
4. It has very intense territoriality, and as for those that intrude its territory, it will try to repel them even if they are a Mega.
5. Flybeemon resembles a red Ichneumon wasp with black stripes on its forearms, calves, and pelvis.
6. Its antennae resemble black-tipped white feathers and it has three-toed hands and feet with black claws.
7. It has metal visor on its forehead which bares the Crest of Knowledge on it and spiked spaulders and kneepads.
8. Three Flybeemon Bio-Emerge into the Real World and attack Renamon. Her battle with them is difficult but she manages to defeat them without the help of her Tamer Rika Nonaka.
9. Flybeemon is the armor digivolution of Hawkmon; the requirements are a Digi-Egg of Knowledge + 1 and an Evolutor. Its stat build is: 2 STR, 3 DEX, 2 CON, 1 INT, but its attribute is considered to be a Virus.
10. FlyBeemon Armor digivolves from Hawkmon using the Digi-Egg of Knowledge.