Elecmon is a Mammal Digimon. Take a look below for 10 awesome and fun facts about Elecmon from Digimon.
1. It retained Tsunomon’s mammal-like elements and digivolved.
2. It’s very curious and lively, and inherited its prank-loving personality from Tsunomon.
3. Also, Elecmon possesses nine tails, and during battle, it fans out its tails like the plumage of a peacock to intimidate its opponent.
4. Elecmon resembles a skunk-like creature with nine tails, blue eyes, and long ears.
5. It is red with a white underbelly and violet markings.
6. An Elecmon is a patron at Digitamamon’s diner during the period where Joe and Matt work there.
7. An Elecmon is listed on Maki Himekawa’s computer as one of the Digimon that was reborn as a result of the reboot.
8. An Elecmon ran wild in the human world after a gang leader named Boomer (who Marcus recently defeated) became impatient with the stoplight changing, and eventually digivolved into BlackGarurumon. Some injured Elecmon were seen in the care of Cherrymon and the Nyokimon that he protects. An Elecmon was seen in a stasis glass tube in the room where Thomas H. Norstein’s sister was in.
9. Elecmon is found in Gear Savanna by the entrance to Factorial Town. It shocks the Mameo three times before joining the city, and cuts off a large amount of HP from his’s partner Digimon in the process.
10. Elecmon digivolves from Yokomon and can digivolve to Garurumon, BlackGarurumon, Geremon, Sukamon, Nanimon, and Leomon.