Kubfu is a Fighting-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves into Urshifu when shown the scroll in one of the Towers of Two Fists. The form it evolves into depends on the tower it is trained in.
Kubfu evolves into Urshifu Single Strike Style when trained in the Tower of Darkness. Kubfu evolves into Urshifu Rapid Strike Style when trained in the Tower of Waters. Take a look below for 21 interesting and fascinating facts about Pokemon.
1. Kubfu is a small bearlike Pokémon.
2. It has a dark-gray body.
3. The feet have two toes shaped like triangles.
4. It has three claws on each hand.
5. On the chest is a white bow mark.
6. The head has two spikes of hair on both sides with two more on the top of the head.
7. The front of the head has a white streak with two spikes of hair and two black eyebrows.
8. It has white eyes with black sclerae and small brown spots.
9. Two white hairs shaped like ribbons are located behind the head.
10. It has a yellow mouth with a black round nose, and two little black marks.
11. Its tail has a black, spiky appearance.
12. Kubfu works hard to train both body and mind, even if it suffers defeat.
13. It has a unique organ that allows it to create “fighting energy” through special deep breathing and intense focusing.
14. It actives this energy by pulling the white hair on its head.
15. It is known to live in mountains far away from Galar, though it lived in the region at one point.
16. According to historical texts, it helps people on their travels.
17. It has been referred as the “secret armor” of the Master Dojo.
18. The moves it masters by reading the scrolls in either of the Towers of Two Fists will determine which style it takes after evolving.
19. While it can be timid, it can become more brave and confident once trained up.
20. Kubfu may be based on a bear cub and a kung fu student.
21. Kubfu may be a combination of cub and kung fu.