Dorulumon is a Beast Digimon. Take a look below for 10 awesome and fascinating facts about Dorulumon from Digimon.
1. It is a faithful Digimon with a chivalrous spirit.
2. As it usually sticks to the rock-covered mountains, it often acts alone without flocking with others.
3. The drill on its head is a hardened portion of its hair.
4. It runs over the ground at high speeds and uses “Hit and Away” tactics as its favorite strategy, confounding the opponent by inflicting a single blow, and since Dorulumon can cope against both ground-based and aerial enemies, it can certainly be said to be an all-rounder warrior.
5. Also, Dorulumon is able to fire its “Drill Cannon” in collaboration with another Digimon by changing into its “Bombardment Mode”.
6. Dorulumon is a quadrupedal, wolf-esque Digimon with white fur and an orange mane.
7. It has boosters on its shoulders and spikes on its back and chests, but its main features are the drills it sports on its head, knees, and the tip of its tail.
8. The Dorulumo Drill is an accessory item for Digimon to wear.
9. In the English version, Ballistamon is both a Rookie and Mega-level Mercenary Digimon. The Rookie form digivolves to the Mega form, and the Mega form can Jogress to Shoutmon X3 with Shoutmon and Ballistamon, and to Shoutmon X4 with Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Starmons, and to Shoutmon X5 with Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Starmons, and Sparrowmon.
10. In the Korean version, Dorulumon was originally a Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega-level Mercenary Digimon. The Rookie form digivolved to Champion, Champion to Ultimate, then Ultimate to Mega, and each form could DigiXros to Shoutmon X3 with Shoutmon and Ballistamon. As of June 10, 2020, the Dorulumon line was revised to remove the Champion and Ultimate forms, and instead only allow Jogress using the Mega form.