Dorumon is an Animal Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and interesting facts about Dorumon from Digimon.
1. Because it has an old-style interface on its brow, it is presumed to be an experimental “Prototype Digimon” from before Digimon were discovered.
2. The personality of natural Combat Species Digimon manifests particularly strongly within it, so its combat instinct is high, and it often barks and snaps at everything, but it seems that it was tamed by someone it once bit.
3. The data that is said to have been hidden within the deepest parts of its DigiCore during an experiment is the potent life-force data of the legendary beast, the “Dragon”, and it is said it has the potential to grow into a mighty Digimon.
4. Dorumon is a beast-like Digimon with purple fur on most of its body.
5. It has two large legs and two arms, each of which has three black claws, as well as a large, vulpine tail.
6. The fur on its chest, paws, snout, and the end of its tail is white.
7. It has two pointed ears with black stripes and two very small black wings.
8. On its brow is a triangular red gem, indicated to be an old-style interface.
9. Dorumon is a digivolution in Agumon’s Galaxy. In order to digivolve to Dorumon, Agumon must have digivolved to six Dragon’s Roar Digimon and must have unlocked Guilmon. Dorumon is also a requirement for Belphemon Rage Mode.
10. Dorumon digivolves from Wanyamon and can digivolve to Guardromon, Cyclonemon, Dorugamon, and Waspmon.