DoruGreymon is an Animal Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. Take a look below for 10 awesome and amazing facts about DoruGreymon from Digimon.
1. It is a massive Digimon whose form was released through the Interface on its brow by the potent life-force data of the legendary beast, the “Dragon”, which slept within the deepest parts of its DigiCore, and that holds the alias of “Final Enemy”.
2. With its overwhelming stature, it can demolish any dauntlessly courageous Digimon, and even the attacks of the “Nightmare Soldiers” are deflected with one sweep of its wing.
3. As it is highly intelligent, it won’t reveal its existence carelessly, so it is difficult to even detect it.
4. DoruGreymon digivolves from Dorugamon, and can digivolve further into Dorugoramon depending on its stats.
5. DoruGreymon is #241, and is an Ultimate-level, HPtype-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Thunder element. Its basic stats are 231 HP, 226 MP, 136 Attack, 122 Defense, 81 Spirit, 104 Speed, and 55 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, EX Damage3, and LuckyMedal3 traits.
6. DoruGreymon digivolves from Dorugamon and can digivolve to Dorugoramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to DoruGreymon, your Digimon must be at least level 38, with 3000 Machine experience and 4800 Dragon experience.
7. DoruGreymon can also DNA digivolve from Greymon and Garurumon, or Drimogemon and NiseDrimogemon, if the base Digimon is at least level 34, with 4500 Dragon experience, and 2500 Machine experience. DoruGreymon can DNA digivolve to Alphamon with MagnaAngemon or Magnamon, or to Gryphonmon with Toucanmon.
8. DoruGreymon DigiFuses from Dorugamon and Tyrannomon, and can DigiFuse to Dorugoramon with MetalGreymon (Vaccine), and to Examon with MetalTyrannomon, RizeGreymon, Vermilimon, and AeroVeedramon.
9. DoruGreymon digivolves from Dorugamon at level 25 and digivolves to Dorugoramon at level 41.
10. DoruGreymon digivolves from Dorugamon and some instances can digivolve to Alphamon, Gaiomon, and Dorugoramon.