Bearmon is a Mammal Digimon. Take a look below for 10 amazing and fun facts about Bearmon from Digimon.
1. It wears its trademark baseball cap backwards.
2. Although it is a little timid at first, it immediately becomes bosom buddies with other Digimon.
3. However, once it begins to battle, with the uncommon physical strength and will-power it possesses—to continue battling no matter what kind of attack it suffers—it becomes a very reliable being.
4. The ability for close combat hidden within its body is very strong, to the point that it bound its fists in leather belts so that its special punches wouldn’t hurt itself.
5. It was based on an American black bear cub. The text on its cap reads “BEARS”.
6. Some media depict Bearmon with light brown fur rather than dark brown fur.
7. After Sora Takenouchi, Joe Kido, Gomamon, Matt Ishida, and Gabumon protect a group of Kyaromon from a SkullScorpionmon they lead the group to their hideout in which they live with a Neemon, Bearmon, and two Labramon. Neemon explains that the SkullScorpionmon had taken over the area as its territory and would kill anyone who enters, and had already killed some of their friends. The group want to go across the desert so that they could be protected by Leomon but were unable to do so because of the SkullScorpionmon and so Sora and Joe take them with them through the Desert. Birdramon and Ikkakumon fight SandYanmamon whilst crossing the Desert however they are eventually defeated by SkullScorpionmon. As all hope seems lost Gabumon arrives, digivolves to WereGarurumon, and destroys the SkullScorpionmon which allows the Digimon group to safely cross the Desert.
8. Kumamon is part of the Maniac Pack at the beginning where you pick the three digimon you want, along with Guilmon and Patamon. At level five he can digivolve to Grizzlymon, at level twenty he can digivolve to GrapLeomon, and at level forty he can digivolve to Marsmon. Also avaliable as a green Rookie Digimon card with 5/5 and, alongside Kotemon and Monmon is the most powerful Rookie Digimon card. If Junior doesn’t start with Kumamon, Junior needs the DDNA from GrapLeomon.
9. Bearmon is one of Zurumon’s Rookie forms, with Grizzlymon as its Champion, GrapLeomon as its Ultimate, and Dinotigermon as its Mega.
10. Bearmon digivolves from Nyaromon and can digivolve to Grizzlymon.