Budmon is a Plant Digimon. Take a look below for 8 awesome and fun facts about Budmon from Digimon.
1. Blended from the data of various poisonous plants, it has the form of a flower bud.
2. Usually, it drifts through the air carried by its leaf, and doesn’t attack as long as nothing happens.
3. Budmon resembles a green ball with eyes and mouth, multiple pink spikes, and a leaf for a tail.
4. It has a fang on the left side of its mouth.
5. Budmon can digivolve to Lalamon, Mushroomon, or Dokunemon. In order to degenerate into Budmon, your Digimon must be at LV2 or higher. It can also be hatched from the Green Digi-Egg.
6. Budmon can digivolve into Lalamon. In order to degenerate into Budmon, your Digimon must be at least level 5.
7. A Budmon in Primary Village tells Taiga that it misses its Grandfather, who had gone to the Ancient Bone Swamp. It asks Taiga to help it digivolve so that it could become strong enough to travel to the Swamp to visit him, as the meat it eats from the meat farm wasn’t enough to help it digivolve. It asks Taiga to get it a Digimushroom, its favorite food, and after he gives one to the Budmon it eats it and warp digivolves to Woodmon.
8. Budmon digivolves from Yuramon and can digivolve to Lalamon, Biyomon, Palmon, Wormmon, and Betamon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.