Dorimon is a Lesser Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. Take a look below for 7 interesting and fun facts about Dorimon from Digimon.
1. It can run very quickly if it is going straight.
2. It is often running wild because it hates to be domesticated, and it is dangerous because it will recklessly charge and perform a ramming attack if approached.
3. Its ears have grown sharp and hard, and because they also act as horns, there is some small damage from its ramming attacks.
4. However, it can’t turn when going at speed.
5. Dorimon can be obtained by accumulating a certain amount of Tamer Points. It can then digivolve into Dorumon, Armadillomon, or Aruraumon depending on its stats.
6. Dorimon digivolves to Wanyamon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
7. There was also a “Rent a Mutant Dorimon!” Event in which an NPC gives a special Dorimon whose Digivolutions are Dorumon, Guardromon, DexDoruGreymon, and Raijinmon.