Audrina Cathleen Patridge is an American television personality, television presenter, actress and model. In 2006, she rose to prominence after being cast in the reality televisions series “The Hills,” which chronicles the personal and professional lives of Patridge and friends Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and Whitney Port. Take a look below for 27 more fascinating and fun facts about Audrina Patridge.
1. During the production of “The Hills,” she was cast in positions with Quixote Studios and Epic Records.
2. In 2006, Patridge competed on the eleventh season of the American version of “Dancing with the Stars,” and finished in seventh place.
3. In 2011, she was commissioned her own television series, “Audrina,” which documented the lives of her and her immediate family.
4. Patridge entered the film industry with starring positions in the horror film “Sorority Row” and Direct-to-DVD film, “Into the Blue 2: The Reef”.
5. She was additionally featured as a supporting character in “Honey 2” and “Scary Movie 5”, though her scenes were ultimately removed from the latter film. In 2014 and 2015, Patridge hosted NBC’s late-night travel show “1st Look. “
6. Patridge was born May 9, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Lynn and Mark Patridge.
7. She is of English, Belgian, Italian, Polish, and German ancestry, and has three younger siblings: Casey, who is 14 months her junior, Mark, and Samantha.
8. Patridge grew up in Yorba Linda, California.
9. In 2006, MTV developed the reality television series “The Hills” as the spin-off of “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.”
10. It originally chronicled the lives of Lauren Conrad, who appeared on its predecessor, her housemate Heidi Montag, and friends Whitney Port and Patridge.
11. During production of the first season, producers cast her in a position with Quixote Studios.
12. On May 28, 2009, she confirmed during an interview on “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” that she was leaving “The Hills” to star in her own reality program documenting her life outside “The Hills.”
13. Her final episode of the series was supposed to be on December 1, 2009. However, she later signed on for the series’s sixth (and final) season while her new series, produced by Mark Burnett, set to air on MTV in mid-2010, was put on hold due to “The Hills.”
14. Patridge appeared in more episodes of “The Hills” than any other cast member.
15. Patridge launched her Hollywood career appearing on the reality show “The Hills” and then landed a minor role in “Into the Blue 2: The Reef.” The movie was released straight-to-DVD on April 21, 2009.
16. Patridge has made appearances on Mad TV and Do Not Disturb.
17. In March 2008, photos of Patridge were published online. “They were taken when I was just out of high school and beginning to model,” Patridge has explained. “I was naive, overly trusting of people, and inexperienced.”
18. In August 2008, she was cast as Megan in “Sorority Row;” production was carried out from October 2008 to early 2009, and the film was released on September 11, 2009.
19. In August 2008, Patridge purchased a house in Los Angeles’ Hollywood Dell neighborhood.
20. On February 22, 2009, Patridge’s home was burgled by two members of the “Bling Ring.”
21. She appeared in an ad for PETA, encouraging people to adopt rather than buy pets.
22. Patridge appeared in Carl’s Jr. commercials during 2009, 2010, and 2012.
23. During a live press conference on August 31, 2010, Patridge was confirmed to be a contestant on the eleventh season of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.” Her professional partner was Tony Dovolani.
24. Her first dance was the Cha-Cha-Cha and her second was the Quickstep. They were the sixth couple to be eliminated, finishing in seventh place.
25. Patridge was dating Corey Bohan, a motorcycle rider and professional BMX dirt bike rider, since 2008, and on November 20, 2015, Corey proposed after getting her parents’ permission and she accepted.
26. Patridge gave birth to daughter Kirra Max on June 24, 2016.
27. The couple got married on November 5, 2016. On September 20, 2017, Patridge filed for divorce from Bohan and filed a restraining order against him. On December 20, 2018, the divorce was finalized.