Cosmog is a Psychic-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. It evolves into Cosmoem starting at level 43, which evolves into either Solgaleo or Lunala starting at level 53 depending on the game it evolves in. Take a look below for 25 amazing and awesome facts about Cosmog.
1. Cosmog is a small Pokemon with a gaseous body similar to a nebula.
2. The gases that make up its body range in color from violet to light blue.
3. The very center of its body is black both in from and back.
4. The black space on the front contains its face, which consists of beady yellow eyes, circular blue cheeks, and a small mouth.
5. The space on the back has only a single blue dot.
6. There is a golden half-circlet on both the top and bottom half of its body, which divides it exactly in half.
7. Two wispy extensions containing starry specks serve as its arms.
9. Its body is frail and easily blown away. However, Cosmog is carefree and doesn’t seem to mind.
10. It collects dust from the atmosphere, which allows it grow slowly.
11. Cosmog has the ability to warp itself and those close to it, as well as open Ultra Wormholes, but only when under stress.
12. This process is very dangerous for Cosmog, and the use of its powers can leave it immobile for extended periods of time.
13. Cosmog is theorized by the Aether Foundation to be a type of Ultra Beast, and its name was coined by one of the professors at the Foundation.
14. In ages past, it was known as the “child of the stars”.
15. In behavior, Cosmog has an overly trusting nature and it immediately takes a liking to whoever shows it kindness, even when that person doesn’t have the best intentions for it.
16. This Pokémon can be created by Solgaleo and Lunala.
17. Cosmog has the lowest base stat total of all Legendary Pokémon.
18. Cosmog has the smallest movepool of all Legendary Pokémon, with only two moves that it can learn.
19. Cosmog has an attack animation that is not used in battle but can be viewed in the Pokédex, the Alola Photo Club, Pokémon Camp, and Pokémon HOME.
20. Cosmog may be based on a molecular cloud, a type of nebula where star formation occurs.
21. Cosmog may be a combination of cosmo and smog. It may also be a truncated form of cosmogony.
22. A Cosmog nicknamed Nebby debuted in A Dream Encounter!. In Faba’s Revenge!, it evolved into Cosmoem, which then evolved into a Solgaleo in Revealing the Stuff of Legend!.
23. A Cosmog appeared in a fantasy in Now You See Them, Now You Don’t!.
24. A Cosmog nicknamed Nebby first appeared in The Decision and the Tournament of Six, under the care of Lillie. It was first seen escaping from Lillie’s bag and running off to Mahalo Trail, where it was attacked by wild Spearow. When Moon stepped in to save it, Nebby broke the bridge they were standing on, causing both to fall towards the water until they were saved by Tapu Koko. It later evolved into a Cosmoem and then into a Lunala.
25. Another Cosmog first appeared in Confusion and Monsters from Another World, under the control of Guzma. It was used to open multiple Ultra Wormholes around Po Town to summon Ultra Beasts. It later evolved into a Cosmoem and then into a Solgaleo.