Bretman Rock is an Instagram star, YouTuber and Viner who is breaking norms for all the right reasons. He is a social media personality who is immensely popular for his work, with more than 8 million followers on Instagram. Take a look below for 23 interesting and awesome facts about Bretman Rock.
1. Rock was born on July 31, 1998, in the Philippines.
2. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Portuguese.
3. He was born to Filipino parents and was raised in Hawaii, United States as he and his family moved there.
4. His birth sign is a Leo.
5. He was raised by his parents along with his sister, Princess Mae.
6. Bretman Rock started his career as a social media personality with a Twitter account in May 2011 and opened his own YouTube channel on September 2012.
7. Currently, he has more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 8 million followers on Instagram.
8. He has collaborated with Simplynessa15 on YouTube to make some of his videos.
9. He earns over 1 million likes on each Instagram post.
10. With videos like “Hair Tutorials,” “How To Do Your Eyebrows” and “Hot To Contour,” Rock has shown that even boys can have a makeup routine.
11. Apart from usually hating to be in front of the camera, Rock admits that he is his most genuine self, living it up on social media, doing his best to make people laugh.
12. His success is mostly rooted in positivity and inspiration.
13. He once shared his experience of being bullied by his classmates for his sexuality.
14. Identifying as gay and even getting hate for it, Rock is doing everything in his power to help and support others like him.
15. This decision has also led him to participate in many anti-bullying initiatives like the “#KissAndMakeup”, which is headed by Tarte Cosmetics and Bystander Revolution.
16. Rock aspires to study Fashion and Textile Merchandising in California one day.
17. He’s an entrepreneur and has his own clothing line under his name.
18. His name, Bretman Rock, is a combination of the famous wrestlers, Bret Hart and The Rock.
19. He attracts millions of fans of both sexes as he’s a kind of artist who can easily pretend to have a really feminine look.
20. He has enough self-irony, common sense and sense of humor to keep the personality he’s created.
21. He made merchandise personalized with his name available on the online site Wnrs Market.
22. He featured his sister Princess Mae in his first challenge video.
23. He has a niece named Cleo, whom he also features across his social media.