Terrakion is a dual-type Rock/Fighting Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V. It is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon. Along with Cobalion, Virizion, and Keldeo, Terrakion is a member of the Swords of Justice. Take a look below for 23 fun and amazing facts about Terrakion.
1. Terrakion is a bovine, quadruped Pokemon.
2. It has a black, rounded forehead adorned with two sharp brown horns that curve forward.
3. Its face is beige with orange eyes and short snout.
4. On top of its head are several short spikes.
5. Down its back are two brown ridges that join just past its shoulders.
6. There are two orange protrusions on its shoulders.
7. The bands around its legs are the same color as its face, and it has black hooves underneath these bands.
8. Its striped underside is also beige. It has a short, stubby tail.
9. Terrakion fought humans alongside the other Swords of Justice during a war with humans in order to protect Pokémon.
10. Terrakion is said posses a phenomenal power, which can destroy a castle wall with one blow.
11. Should a small Pokémon be bullied by anyone or anything, Terakion with crush without mercy.
12. No other Pokémon has the same type combination as Terrakion.
13. Terrakion is similar to Moltres in three ways: it is a member of a non-mascot Legendary trio, is found in its region’s Victory Road in the first games that feature its region, and is found in a different location in all subsequent games.
14. Terrakion takes supereffective damage from Grass, Steel, Water, and Fighting; the collective types of the other members of its quartet.
15. Terrakion’s Attack and Special Attack stats are the reverse of Keldeo’s, while their other stats are identical.
16. Terrakion appears to be based on the character of Porthos from the novel The Three Musketeers. Like Porthos, Terrakion is the heaviest, largest, and strongest member of the trio. It also has traits of bighorn sheep and oxen, with the charging behavior of bulls.
17. Like the other members of its trio, its nose resembles that of a sheep, goat, or other hoofed animal.
18. Terrakion may be a combination of terra (Latin for earth) or terracotta (a clay-based material, as well as its respective color) and takin or champion.
19. Terrakion debuted in Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice, being one of its stars alongside Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem, and Keldeo. Along with Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem, and Keldeo, Terrakion can speak through telepathy.
20. Monta owns a Terrakion, which he used in an attempt to weaken Kyurem enough to be able to capture it.
21. Terrakion appears alongside Virizion inside Mistralton Cave in A Week to Go and Old Wounds, where they are challenged by Trish of the Riches, as well as Black. Just as they appear to be losing the battle, their leader, Cobalion, appears, and startles Trish into dropping her fire torches and setting the cave ablaze.
22. A Terrakion appeared in The Blue Scroll: Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori, under the ownership of Keiji.
23. Terrakion, along with Cobalion and Virizion, were captured by Great Gavel by holding several Pokémon captive. Later, it was sealed into a Burst Heart and became the Burst form of Ganku.