Hailey Rhode Baldwin is an American model and television personality. She lives in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. She is married to Canadian singer-songwriter Justin Bieber. Take a look below for 23 more awesome and fascinating facts about Hailey Baldwin.
1. Baldwin was born in Tuscon, Arizona, to actor Stephen Baldwin, the youngest of the Baldwin brothers, and graphic designer Kennya Deodato Baldwin.
2. Her mother is a Brazilian of Italian and Portuguese descent and her father is of English, Irish, Scottish, French and German descent.
3. Baldwin’s maternal grandfather is the Brazilian musician Eumir Deodato.
4. Baldwin’s first career aspiration was to become a professional classic ballet dancer, but her training ended due to a foot injury.
5. On November 23, 2018, it was confirmed that Baldwin was married to Canadian singer-songwriter Justin Bieber. The couple had been engaged since July 7, 2018.
6. They had briefly dated from December 2015 to January 2016 before splitting, then reconciled in May 2018.
7. Baldwin requested a trademark license to use the name “Hailey Bieber” for commercial purposes. Her request to use the trademark Bieber Beauty was denied to due to Justin Bieber having ownership of that trademark.
8. Baldwin was raised as an Evangelical Christian and attends Hillsong Church, the same church Bieber attends.
9. The first modeling agency Baldwin signed with was New York agency Ford Models.
10. She initially appeared in magazines such as Tatler, LOVE, V and i-D.
11. Her first commercial campaign was for the clothing brand French Connection in the winter of 2014.
12. In October 2014 Baldwin made her runway debut walking Topshop and French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel.
13. In December 2014 she was involved in a photo-session for Love Magazine, which also produced a short movie shot by photographer Daniel Jackson and released on the magazine’s official YouTube channel.
14. In January 2015, Baldwin was photographed for American Vogue and in March for Teen Vogue.
15. In April she was involved in a shot for her first magazine cover for Jalouse Magazine alongside male model Lucky Blue Smith.
16. In the same month she also was involved in two other cover-shoots, for the Dutch edition of L’Officiel and the American edition of Wonderland Magazine and was pictured in editorials for Miss Vogue and W magazines.
17. In July 2015 she was featured in Ralph Lauren advertising alongside Australian singer Cody Simpson, and in October returned to the runway for Tommy Hilfiger and Philipp Plein.
18. In 2005, aged 9, Baldwin appeared by the side of her family in the television documentary Livin It: Unusual Suspects and in 2009 she made an appearance in an episode of the TV show Saturday Night Live by the side of her uncle Alec Baldwin.
19. In 2011, she appeared as Australian singer Cody Simpson’s love interest in the music video of the song “On My Mind” as part of her early work and several years later, in 2016, she had role in a second music video, “Love To Love You Baby” by French model and singer Baptiste Giabiconi, a cover of the homonymous song by Donna Summer released in 1975.
20. On October 25, 2015, Baldwin worked as a TV host at the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards in Milan, Italy, revealing by the side of Italian supermodel Bianca Balti and English rapper Tinie Tempah the winner of the Best Music Video Award, won by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis for the video of their song “Downtown”.
21. On June 19, 2016, she co-hosted with model Gigi Hadid announcing a live exhibition by Shawn Mendes at the 2016 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Canada.
22. Starting May 2, 2017, she began hosting a new TBS show Drop the Mic with rapper Method Man, which features four celebrities facing off in a series of rap battles.
23. In 2016, Baldwin collaborated with clothing brand The Daily Edited, promoting a handbag capsule collection labeled as #theHAILEYedited collection.