Emma Marie is one of the stars of the Emma&Ellie YouTube channel, which has over 1 million subscribers. She and her sister, Ellie, post vlogs, DIY’s, crafts, pets, All-Star Cheer, dance and other videos. Take a look below for 22 more fun and awesome facts about Emma Marie.
1. She has her own YouTube channel called Emma Marie’s World.
2. She and her sister joined YouTube in June 2015, and gained more than 15,000 subscribers in less than 2 months.
3. Emma became an All-Star Cheerleader when she was 6 years old and reached the Level 4 Senior team by the time she was 11 years old.
4. She loves cheering, gymnastics, vlogging, fashion and challenges.
5. She lives with her mom Heather, step dad Mark and her sister Ellie.
6. Her inspiration is Gabi Butler.
7. She started her channel to let viewers to get a glimpse of her personal life, to inspire people to be true to themselves and to explore new things.
8. The young star has a considerable following on Instagram, where she often posts images of her family life, her fashion, and her everyday adventures.
9. The first video for Emma&Ellie was titled “Welcome to Emma & Ellie” and it was published on June 25, 2015.
10. The sisters had another channel with a similar name earlier but it was reported by some viewers and the channel was deleted.
11. Emma has posted fun challenge videos like “BF vs. GF Eat It or Wear It Challenge” and “Ice Cream Sundae Challenge” which received over 1.5 million viewers.
12. The channel reached a new milestone when “Emma 13th Birthday Celebration! 24 Hours Birthday Challenge” became the most viewed video with over 2.4 million views.
13. On February 23, 2016, Emma Marie debuted her second channel “Emma Marie’s World” to give an insight into her personal life, cheerleading and fashion.
14. Emma and her parents knew that putting their lives in front of the world would gain some negative attention.
15. Some of her videos have gained negative criticism from viewers and Emma has even posted reactionary videos like “Reacting To Hate Comments” in reply to the comments.
16. Emma was born in Ohio on January 20, 2004.
17. She moved to Indiana with her mother, Heather, and her sister, Ellie Ana.
18. They live together with her step-dad Mark.
19. Not much is known about Emma’s biological father.
20. She goes to middle school and is part of an All-Star cheerleading team.
21. Emma often posts videos about cheerleading and is inspired by celebrity cheerleader Gabi Butler.
22. For now, her “RECREATING MY SISTER’s MUSICAL.LYS!” is the most popular video on her channel.