Jennifer Lynn Farley, also known as JWoww, is an American television personality. She first came to prominence as one of the eight main cast members in the MTV reality series Jersey Shore, and is a main cast member of its spin-off, Snooki & JWoww. She has also made several appearances on other shows, such as TNA Impact!, Disaster Date and Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. Take a look below for 21 more fun and interesting facts about Jennifer “JWoww” Farley.
1. Farley was born in East Greenbush, New York, where she attended Columbia High School.
2. She later attended the New York Institute of Technology.
3. Before starting her career, she spent time working as a nanny for small children.
4. For a year, during which time she auditioned for Jersey Shore, Farley lived in Franklin Square, New York, on Long Island.
5. She is of Spanish and Irish descent.
6. She took a DNA test in 2019 to learn her full genetic background and it proved she also has a small percentage of Italian ancestry, a fact which surprised her as she had previously stated that she was not Italian like most of her Jersey Shore costars.
7. Before Jersey Shore, Farley owned a graphic design business, Jenni Farley Designs, Inc.
8. In December 2009, at the age of 23 years, Farley began appearing in Jersey Shore in which she and seven housemates spent the summer in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
9. In December 2009, at the age of 23 years, Farley began appearing in Jersey Shore in which she and seven housemates spent the summer in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
10. Farley launched a line, “Filthy Couture”, in a Las Vegas, Nevada runway show in July 2010.
11. After four months of operation, the line ceased sales in October 2010 due to a threatened trademark lawsuit.
12. Farley stated that the brand was not over and a new line would be released.
13. In April 2011, MTV announced that it ordered two Jersey Shore spin-off series, one of which will feature Farley and castmate Nicole Polizzi.
14. In 2010, she released a book titled The Rules According to JWOWW: Shore-Tested Secrets On Landing A Mint Guy, Staying Fresh To Death, and Kicking the Competition to the Curb.
15. In 2012, she was sued for allegedly filming several episodes of her reality show without proper authorization from her landlord.
16. In 2012, Farley and her Jersey Shore costar, Nicole Polizzi began starring in Snooki & JWoww, which premiered on MTV on June 21, 2012.
17. JWoww also hosted MTV’s Club New Year’s Eve 2013 with Polizzi and Jeff Dye to ring in 2013.
18. In October 2011, JWOWW launched her official website.
19. In January 2013, Farley ranked in GQ magazine’s “Sexiest 100 Ladies of the 21st Century” list.
20. In 2015, Farley competed and won the seventh season of Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition. Farley also made her feature film debut starring in the indie production, The Mint, in which she played the girlfriend of a record executive and also served as the film’s executive producer.
21. Farley and Roger Mathews married in October 2015. They have two children: daughter Meilani, born July 13, 2014, and son Greyson, born May 5, 2016. In September 2018, Farley filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.