Victoria Waldrip, known as Woah Vicky, is an Instagram model who became known for posting lifestyle and meme-inspired photos to her “imwoahvicky” account. Take a look below for 20 more fun and interesting facts about Victoria Waldrip.
1. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
2. She initially joined Instagram as “woahvicky” before changing her account to “imwoahvicky.”
3. Vicky often posts pictures of clothing and accessories made by the luxury fashion brand Gucci.
4. She was born and raised in Georgia.
5. Vicky has an older sister and her father’s name is Steve.
6. She has posted pictures on Instagram alongside her boyfriend, who goes by the handle “flexboymack”.
7. In May 2017, she posted that she ran into rapper Rick Ross at a jewelry store.
8. Her rise to stardom revolves around her claim of being black and for using the “n-word.”
9. She’s known for her ongoing feud with Danielle “Bhad Bhabie” Bregoli.
10. She’s lived in cities like Marietta and Hiram.
11. Her father, Steve, is a real estate mogul and home builder.
12. Vicky attended Marietta High School and, later on, was home schooled.
13. She completed her high school diploma through the online Penn Foster High School program.
14. Her videos have been shared by the likes of Snoop Dogg and Chief Keef.
15. Vicky launched her YouTube channel in 2013 and began posting regularly in 2017.
16. In 2017, Vicky dropped a racist diss track “Ching Chong” aimed at RiceGum. The video was flagged and subsequently removed from YouTube. She later apologized for the video.
17. Vicky and Danielle Bregoli recently got into a physical confrontation at the Americana at Brand in Glendale, California.
18. The young rapper, Lil Tay, was also present at the scene.
19. Her self-titled single was released in March, 2018, via SoundCloud. It racked up 100,000 spins during the first month.
20. She claimed to be from Atlanta’s Zone 6.