Bakemon is a Ghost Digimon. Take a look below for 20 fascinating and amazing facts about Bakemon from Digimon.
1. Bakemon is completely covered by a cloth over its head.
2. As it is a wicked being born from darkness, it is said that computers possessed by Bakemon instantly have their systems destroyed.
3. Everything within the cloth is wrapped in mystery, and it is rumored that a portion of the shadow of its true form has become a black hole.
4. It dislikes direct attacks because its fighting strength isn’t great.
5. It is a wicked Digimon born from the Dark Area.
6. As a Ghost Digimon, its Level is low, but because its body is composed of a fiendish virus program, it’s said that computers it possesses are pulverized in a flash.
7. Because its fighting strength isn’t great, it doesn’t attack directly, but is instead an expert in indirect attacks employing curses or magical power.
8. Bakemon is a levitating ghost covered in a white cloth that hides its true form, leaving only its mouth filled with sharp teeth to be seen.
9. Bakemon are enemies in Temple of Darkness—Right and Left, Myotismon’s Mansion, and Shrine of Evil—Left and Right, though the last in only Anode Tamer.
10. n the Digital World’s Death Valley (Land of No Return in dub), the Digimon Emperor had control over the Bakemon with his Dark Rings. He had them take the form of Yolei Inoue, Cody Hida, Takeru “T.K.” Takaishi, Kari Kamiya and their Digimon partners suspended over a Deltamon which was also under the control of the Dark Ring. The plot was to make Davis Motomiya choose which one to save from Deltamon’s triple appetite. When Davis offered himself, Digmon appeared with the real DigiDestined and their Digimon. Davis got mad and Armor Digivolved Veemon to Flamedramon after the Bakemon reverted to their true forms. Pegasusmon took out the Bakemon when Nefertimon and Halsemon attacking the Control Spire. Some more were seen in the Digimon Emperor’s base where a few were destroyed by Kimeramon. Some Bakemon crashed Yamato “Matt” Ishida’s concert on Christmas Eve. When Digimon started to appear in the Real World, three Bakemon were seen in New York.
11. In August 2010, a Bakemon’s partner had her mind seized and interred within the Never World by Eosmon so that she can live within her memories with Bakemon. After Omnimon’s defeat Bakemon holds Taichi “Tai” Kamiya down alongside a group of other Digimon so that he cannot continue to cause harm to their paradise, though Tai is able to break free and snaps all the Digimon and DigiDestined out of their brainwashing by blowing Kari Kamiya’s whistle. After Agumon (Bond of Bravery) and Gabumon (Bond of Friendship) destroy the combined Eosmon’s Mega form, she is freed and regains consciousness in the Real World.
12. Bakemon are enemies in the Black Egg’s, Trap, and Dark Daisuke’s Crevasses.
13. Bakemon is a digivolution in Lalamon’s galaxy. Bakemon is also a requirement for Myotismon.
14. A Bakemon was reported causing an electrical disturbance in Sneyato Forest and Marcus Damon and Yoshino “Yoshi” Fujieda had to rendezvous with Thomas H. Norstein. During battle, Bakemon digivolved to Myotismon.
15. A group of Bakemon and DemiMeramon attack Agumon, Gaomon, Lalamon, and Calumon as they ride in a Roller coaster in the Digital World. Just as they were about to crash into a wall, Calumon pulls a lever which sends them into the sky and causes the Bakemon and DemiMeramon to crash into the wall instead.
16. A Bakemon was an underling to Lord Vamde and posed as a Patamon. It first showed Taichi Yagami the V-Tamer Tag which he was searching for, but later revealed his true form and attacked Taichi and Gabo. However Taichi figured out his weakness and so Gabo was able to destroy him.
17. In a ruined town, a Bakemon alongside a Pagumon, two Numemon, and a Wormmon was seen running from a Tankdramon. It was destroyed by Tankdramon.
18. A wild Bakemon can be recruited for the city outside of Grey Lord’s Mansion and doesn’t speak English. If Mameo has his own Bakemon, it will translate what the Bakemon is saying. If not, the answer is Yes, Yes, and No. It is referred as the “stupid one” by the Soulmon in the mansion itself. Bakemon patrols the shop area, but doesn’t actually serve an apparent useful purpose.
19. Bakemon can digivolve from Kunemon, and Elecmon. There is a 10% chance of any Rookie digivolving into Bakemon if it loses a life. It specializes at using air attacks. Bakemon can further digivolve to a SkullGreymon and Giromon. The item Torn Tatter can also digivolve a Rookie into a Bakemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. If it reaches 240 hours of life without digivolving to the Ultimate level, it has a 50% chance of digivolving to Vademon when praised or scolded. At 360 hours, it will digivolve to Vademon regardless.
20. Bakemon is an enemy found in Asuka’s Jungle Grave, in South Sector. Its Phantomon form is also found in the same area in Amaterasu Server. Bakemon is also the digimon that trains your Darkness Tolerance.