Bergmite is an Ice-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VI. It evolves into Avalugg starting at level 37. Take a look below for 15 fun and awesome facts about Bergmite.
1. Bergmite is a quadruped Pokemon with a white, round body and nubby legs.
2. Its upper half is encased in a slightly transparent, pale blue chunk of ice.
3. Its eyes, which are yellow with purple sclerae, are visible through the ice.
4. The ice itself forms a large triangle with smaller spikes on its forehead and hind end.
5. Bergmite can create cold air, which is used to repair chinks or cracks in its icy coating.
6. This air reaches temperature as cold as -150 degrees Fahrenheit (-100 degrees Celsius) and can also be used to freeze enemies.
7. Bergmite lives in herds on snowy mountain tops and can sometimes be found huddled on the back of an Avalugg.
8. As of Generation VIII, Bergmite and Avalugg are the only Pokémon that are in the Monster and Mineral egg groups.
9. Bergmite appears to be based on an iceberg or a stalagmite.
10. Bergmite may represent the tip of the iceberg, which is small compared to the submerged part.
11. Bergmite may be a combination of iceberg, mite, and possibly stalagmite.
12. Five Bergmite debuted in All Hail the Ice Battlefield!, in the Snowbelle Gym, under the ownership of Wulfric.
13. These were used to greet Trainers when they arrived to battle the Snowbelle Gym.
14. Wulfric later used one of the Bergmite during his rematch against Ash; it battled Pikachu, but was defeated.
15. In the X & Y chapter, a Bergmite appeared under the ownership of a female Pokémon Ranger at the Mini-game Corner.