Ebemon is a Cyborg Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and fun facts about Ebemon from Digimon.
1. It was artificially created from a Vademon that was captured and had its configuration data analyzed and improved.
2. In an American facility, called “Area 51”, it seems they were using and building extraterrestrial technology, but the truth is shrouded in mystery.
3. It is said that the USA is covertly conducting research and development on Digimon in order to take possession of the Digital World.
4. Ebemon was adopted from the winning entry in the Digimon Web Dot-art Contest which belonged to Yousuke from the Gifu prefecture.
5. Ebemon is #352, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 315 HP, 335 MP, 168 Attack, 135 Defense, 129 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 69 Aptitude. It possesses the Ether Ring, Sniper 4, Assassin, and Collector4 traits.
6. Ebemon digivolves from Vademon. In order to digivolve to Ebemon, your Digimon must be at least level 47, with 11,000 Machine experience and 245 attack.
7. Ebemon digivolves from Vademon. In order to digivolve into Ebemon, your Digimon must be at least level 39 with 210 attack and 5 aptitude.
8. EBEmon are minor enemy Digimon who appears in the Coela Beach and Lava Pit story mode stages. They attack by taking a quick hop back and then firing a continuous laser, with little delay between shots.
9. Ebemon is an unobtainable Digimon with the stat build of 5 STR, 5 DEX, 3 CON, 2 INT. It is found in Wind Valley.
10. Ebemon digivolves from Meteormon, Vademon, and MetalMamemon.