Guardromon is a Machine Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and awesome facts about Guardromon from Digimon.
1. It is a Machine Digimon that protects the computer network’s defense wall.
2. It originally worked with the “Net Keeper” Giromon to repulse those who would illegally enter through the defense wall.
3. However, malicious hackers noticed its ironclad defensive ability and infected Guardromon with a computer virus, using it to protect themselves from the vaccine-type justice brigade known as the “Virus Busters.”
4. Because its program commands are basically purely defensive in nature, the change in allegiance to defending the intruders did not pose a huge problem for Guardromon.
5. Guardromon’s armored body is made of solid iron.
6. It also has rocket jets mounted on its back.
7. In Digimon World, Digimon World 2, and Digimon Digital Card Battle, Guardromon’s appearance is different, having much more silver, with half of its body being silver. In addition, its eyes are red. The enemy versions in Digimon World 3 are similar, though are recoloured to be blue and white.
8. Guardromon are shown in a flashback with a bunch of Mekanorimon. The Guardromon are led by the Dark Master Piedmon while raiding a building that the Digi-Eggs of the eight DigiDestined partner Digimon are held in, but a younger Gennai makes off with them.
9. Some Guardromon are under the control of the Digimon Emperor’s Dark Rings in Full Metal City. One blows up the Digi-Port to the Real World before Kari Kamiya and Gatomon can make it through. Later on during this event, a Guardromon shoots down Nefertimon before Flamedramon and Pegasusmon deactivate them all. After Andromon successfully fights the control of the Dark Ring, he blows up the Control Spire, afterward reactivating and reprogramming the Guardromon.
10. A Guardromon was among the Digimon deleted by Akihiro Kurata’s forces 10 years before the series.