Crow Head is a small town located on the north island of Twillingate in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Take a look below for 5 awesome and interesting facts about Crow Head, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. It is home to the Long Point Lighthouse and Twillingate Dinner Theatre.
2. Its only land border is with the Town of Twillingate, to the southeast.
3. As of 2016, there were 177 residents, down 12.8% from 203 in 2011.
4. There were a total of 116 private dwellings.
5. Its mayor, John Hamlyn, has been serving since 1963 and is the longest-serving mayor in Canada.