Guardromon (Gold) is a Digimon. Take a look below for 5 awesome and fun facts about Guardromon (Gold) from Digimon.
1. It is the guardian of the Chrome Digizoid mine, transformed to withstand the repeated, relentless raids from illegal miners.
2. This is supposedly the result of Guardromon’s armor taking in the Chrondigizoit dust data floating in the air, making it more durable than a normal Guardromon’s armor.
3. In exchange, however, the armor is heavier and its movements are consequently sluggish.
4. Guardromon (Gold) has an armored body is made of solid golden iron. It also has rocket jets mounted on its back.
5. Guardromon (Gold) was created to pad out the roster of Digimon World: Next Order. Due to this, it was an unpopular Digimon. It was added to Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory so they could give it more individuality and make it more established.