Gummymon is a Lesser Digimon. Take a look below for 10 incredible and awesome facts about Gummymon from Digimon.
1. It grew up from Zerimon.
2. As it inherited an exceedingly energetic personality from Zerimon, it is both cheerful and lively.
3. Although it is growing, it’s squishy because its body tissue is as unstable as usual, but just like Zerimon, its horn portion has hardened, and it intimidates the opponent with headbutts.
4. Its greatest change from Zerimon is that it has a body and ear-like objects coming out of its head.
5. Gummymon is a small green blob whose primary feature is its head, which rests above its slug-like foot and has one horn.
6. Like its twin Kokomon, it has floppy ears.
7. Some Gummymon are at the Fortuneteller Village.
8. Gummymon can digivolve to Terriermon, Renamon and Tapirmon. To degenerate to Gummymon, the digimon must be at LV 4. It can also be hatched from the Pink Digi-Egg.
9. Gummymon is a Neutral Free type, Training II level Digimon. Gummymon digivolves from Zerimon and can digivolve to Terriermon, ToyAgumon, ClearAgumon, Hagurumon, and Gaomon.
10. Gummymon digivolves from Zerimon and can digivolve to Terriermon.