Infermon is an Unidentified Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fun and crazy facts about Infermon from Digimon.
1. It has an appearance like a long-legged spider, and while its form is usually in an outstretched state, with its head and limbs extended, it is also able to assume a cocoon form, with its limbs retracted into its body.
2. When it goes into its cocoon form, its defensive power is raised such that every attack is deflected, but it can only go forward in a straight line, and the fact that it cannot modify its trajectory is a clear weakness.
3. It is able to penetrate every Network, despite the strength of their security.
4. If Infermon is released from the Network, the world will probably then collapse into chaos.
5. Its design is influenced by the Y2K Bug. Its spider-like appearance may also reference the Web crawler, also known as a web spider.
6. While Beelzemon tests his new powers on a bunch of Chrysalimon, Calumon’s power digivolves the remaining Chrysalimon into an Infermon. It immediately attacks Beelzemon but is unable to surmount Beelzemon’s strength. It is quickly defeated and absorbed.
7. Infermon can be found in Amaterasu’s North Sector, in the Dark Dungeon within Kulon Pit. The Dark Master has this Digimon. Infermon can also be fought on the Gunslinger Satellite in the Real World. In the PAL version of the game, Infermon can be found in Amaterasu’s Circuit Boards underground, once Galacticmon has been beat.
8. Infermon is a Dark Unknown type, Ultimate level Digimon. It digivolves from Chrysalimon and can digivolve into Diaboromon, Creepymon and VenomMyotismon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
9. Infermon digivolves from Kurisarimon and can digivolve to Diaboromon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Infermon, your Digimon must be at least level 36, with 3300 Machine experience and 200 attack.
10. Infermon digivolves from Chrysalimon, Stingmon, and Devimon, and can digivolve to VenomMyotismon, Diaboromon, and Beelzemon.