BanchoLillymon is a Fairy Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fun and awesome facts about BanchoLillymon from Digimon.
1. It is a crimson tokkō-fuku wearing Digimon.
2. The gorgeous petals it had in the days it was a Lillymon have been dyed a dark color, and the pretty impression it made is long gone.
3. In a Digital World of the survival of the fittest, it believes in fighting for the underdog, having saved a lot of those who were attacked by evil Digimon.
4. It was awarded the title of “Bancho” when it donned its tokkō-fuku, a testament to its beliefs.
5. BanchoLillymon is a fairy Digimon styled after the modern Banchō, a particular type of juvenile delinquent.
6. It has a black flower with a yellow stamen and a cross-shaped scar on its head, and its hair is made from vines.
7. It wears a sailor fuku top, black leather skirt, black boots, and black finger-less gloves on its hands as well as pink bandages on its forearms.
8. It has four purple leaf-like wings on its back under its red Tokkō-fuku.
9. The characters on the Tokkō-fuku read “Peerless” and “Distinguished”.
10. It wields a pair of Togemon-themed yo-yos. BanchoLillymon appears to be an homage to Sukeban Deka’s Saki Asamiya, who wears a similar outfit and uses a Yoyo in combat.