Bagramon is a Demon Lord Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and interesting facts about Bagramon from Digimon.
1. Although it was originally a high-ranking Angel Digimon that ruled over death, it despaired against the unreasonable justice of the world and rebelled against God.
2. It then received the scourge of God and eternally lost one of its eyes and half of its body, and has since replaced that half with an artificial body cut from King Drasil.
3. Its long, artificial right arm can catch hold of ghostly forms, and the large ruby that it replaced its lost eye with allows it to observe anywhere within the Digital World.
4. Due to these, Bagramon is known across the Digital World as the “Sage of Death”.
5. Although Bagramon’s sins will be forgiven if it repented before God, it will not go back to submission under God.
6. This is because it still seeks to replace the “Unreasonable Justice of the World” that God constructed, and its goal in life is to banish God from the world with its “New Justice”.
7. Bagramon’s design is derived from the mythological Samael.
8. It is a white-haired, bearded man with dark skin, five red horns on its head, and eight small black wings.
9. On the right side of its body, it has a long, skeletal arm, a clawed leg, and a skeletal half-mask with a ruby in the place of the eye, each of which is carved from the wood of King Drasil.
10. It wears white clothes with a golden chest-plate and a white mantle.