Guilmon is a Reptile Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and awesome facts about Guilmon from Digimon.
1. It has an appearance like a dinosaur that still retains its youth.
2. Although it is still a Rookie, its potential as a “Combat Species”, something which all Digimon naturally possess, is very high, and it hides the ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
3. The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the “Digital Hazard”, which is inscribed on those that have the potential to cause massive damage to computer data.
4. However, as long as this ability is used peacefully, it can probably become a being that protects the Digital World.
5. Guilmon is a bipedal dinosaur-like creature with red scales and yellow eyes.
6. It has three claws on each hand and two claws on the front of each foot, and one claw on the back of each foot.
7. It also has two wing-like appendages on its head.
8. It also has white scales on its belly, and a Digital Hazard on it.
9. It also has black horizontal lines on its arms, legs, neck, back, and tail, two black marks under its eyes, and a black triangle mark on each shoulder.
10. It also has an inverted Zero Unit on its snout, and incomplete Zero Units on its hands and feet.