Crescemon is a Demon Man Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and amazing facts about Crescemon from Digimon.
1. Crescemon has a flexible body, allowing it to perform nimble movements as it attacks its enemies.
2. It excels in battling elegantly, and its power is said to double when it is exposed to moonlight.
3. It is also capable of combining its two Nova Luna weapons to transform it into a bowgun.
4. Crescemon is based on the mythological Moon rabbit and holds the Nova Luna blades in its hands.
5. Crescemon digivolves from Lekismon and can digivolve to Dianamon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Crescemon, your Digimon must be at least level 33, with 2800 Dark experience and 80% friendship.
6. Crescemon can DNA digivolve to QueenChessmon with Antylamon or Cyberdramon.
7. It dwells in the Thriller Ruins. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Crescemon or Dianamon.
8. Crescemon digivolves from Lekismon and can digivolve into Dianamon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Crescemon, your Digimon must be at least level 30 with 130 speed and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived Crescemon.
9. Crescemon is #141 and is a Water Data Type, Ultimate level Digimon and uses 12 memory. It digivolves from Starmon, Frigimon, and Lekismon and can digivolve to Cherubimon (Good), Kentaurosmon, and Dianamon. Its special attack is Lunatic Dance and its support skill is Moon-Kissed Blade which increases damage from Light and Water kills by 10%.
10. Crescemon digivolves from Lekismon and can digivolve to Dianamon.