Cloe Breena Feldman, better known online as Cloe Couture, is an American YouTuber and vlogger with over 5.3 million subscribers and more than 685 million views. Take a look below for 28 more interesting and awesome facts about Cloe Couture.
1. She loves making videos about beauty, fashion, lifestyle and music.
2. Cloe, who started her YouTube channel in January 2011, was featured in an article on the Wall Street Journal in September of the same year, along with many other famous YouTube stars.
3. She recently posted a serious of comedy sketches named “iDateCloeCouture”, which became very popular with her fans.
4. Apart from scripting, shooting and editing her videos, she also markets herself on various social media platforms.
5. She was featured on an episode of The Today Show, hosted by Matt Lauer.
6. She has launched her own clothing line named GLO by Cloe Couture.
7. Feldman was inspired by many YouTube beauty vloggers and learned makeup techniques from YouTube like iJustine and juicystar07.
8. In 2011, when she was only in the eighth grade, she created a YouTube channel and started to upload her own makeup and beauty videos.
9. Initially, she would use a webcam to record her videos, but later she started to become more professional and switched to high end cameras, often borrowing them from her mother or older sister.
10. Despite the fact that Feldman has gained success on social media, she was very shy in school and had a hard time making friends.
11. A major motivation for Cloe to maintain her YouTube channel is her massive and loyal fan base.
12. Not only do a number of young girls find inspiration in her DIY tutorials, but a lot of her fans watch her channel regularly to get over difficult times.
13. She is very vocal about the different treatment women are often subjected to.
14. In December 2011, within a year after she started her YouTube journey, her channel was hacked and all of her YouTube videos were deleted.
15. She lost all of her 220,000 subscribers and millions of views.
16. Her second channel, “Vivalacloe,” was also deleted by the hacker, but she was able to recover the account along with the videos with the help of YouTube support.
17. She wasn’t able to get her main account back. She even created a new account named “CloeCoutureXO.”
18. Eventually, her main account was recovered and she never used her new account. However, the videos on her main account couldn’t be recovered as the hacker had deleted the associated email address.
19. Feldman was born on June 23, 1997, in Florida.
20. She has an older sister, Saige, and a younger sister, Mia. Her sisters often appear on her videos.
21. Her mother, who was suffering from cancer for 17 years, passed away in February, 2016.
22. According to Cloe, despite her illness, her mother has taught her to live life to the fullest.
23. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California, and is studying business and economics at UCLA.
24. Cloe is good friends with a number of famous YouTube stars and often collaborates with Rclbeauty101, Sarai Jones and others.
25. She shared an apartment with Sarai for a few months.
26. She featured Cameron Dallas in a February 2017 video titled “How to Tell if Your Crush Likes You.”
27. She is very popular on Instagram with more than 1 million followers.
28. She helped spark the viral phenomenon of the 2018 “Yanny vs. Laurel” audio clip by sharing a tweet of the clip and asking her followers what they heard.